Educational Professional Seminar “Yoga & Spine” is recommended for Yoga instructors and people who practiced Yoga according to Iyengar method as a supplement to their expertise on spine problems and how to properly perform Yoga asana affect the evident problem of modern society and how Yoga as a method of therapy can be to use in practice premiere elements herunterladen.
At the seminar, participants will be able to expand their knowledge in the field of Yoga asana:
– What asanas can we do for a particular spinal cord problem download samsung browser videos?
– Proper Yoga asana (body alignment in asana).
– Retention time in asanas.
– Proper use of Yoga props (bolsters, blocks, chairs, belts) as a method of therapy in yoga chip.de herunterladen.
– The benefits of each asana and what happens to the spine in a particular position.
– Variations of certain asanas to activate different muscle groups herunterladen.
Seminar “Yoga & Spine”
– It will be held on 22.10.2016. (Saturday)
– Seminar time is 11am – 1pm (break from 1pm – 4pm) and 4pm – 6pm
– The seminar will be held by Snežana (Ana) Radojičić – Teacher of Corrective Therapeutic Yoga
Price for the seminar per person 35 € or (RSD equivalent)
You can confirm your registration for the seminar by October 15, 2016 (by payment of cortisation)
The number of participants is limited videos from facebook mac.
Note: The seminar is recommended exclusively for Yoga Instructors and people practicing Yoga according to the Iyengar method.
Information for the seminar and reservation for participation in the seminar can be obtained by phone: 064/13 55 626 and 065/33 55 626